Monday 20 June 2011

Listography- 5 Inventions I wish were real

Self sorting wardrobe- After the amount of time I have spent packing and unpacking my clothes in the last few days I have decided that clothes should have a built in calender so when you haven't worn them for far too long they disappear. It could also automatically throw out clothes that do not fit anymore.

Hangoverless alcohol- This is not because I want to abuse alcohol but simply because I want to enjoy time with friends without suffering far too much the next day.

A self cleaning house- This also relates to the fact I spent four hours cleaning the student house I just moved out of and still had an argument with my landlord who said it wasn't clean enough!

Teleportation Devise- To zoom to visit nice people and places with no travelling time (or cost)!

Food...Zapper? - A machine that reads your mind to discover what food you're craving then it appears. I think I saw this in Spy Kids the film...It would also be good if it could reduce the calories magically, when needed!

6 comments:

  1. Like your food zapper idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hangoverless alcohol is a MUST. Definitely ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teleportation device is a must have invention! It has come up on so many lists so there is obviously a gap in the market! Love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thinking. We watched Sky Kids at the weekend and definitely want a sell filling food cupboard like they had in the safe house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I want cake, dammit! Better send a food zapper my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, a self-sorting wardrobe. Sign me up for one please. I look at mine and despair

    ReplyDelete