Saturday 1 December 2012

Sense of accomplishment

Yesterday was the last day of my final year teaching placement.
It's been a rollercoaster, I had a fantastic school and worked with lovely people and children. The pressure got to me a little this year, but as it was the final year it could be expected. I made it through alive and was graded as 'good with elements of outstanding' so I was really pleased.
I had an amazing day yesterday with presents from staff and children (who had apparently picked up that I like dinosaurs and bought me a few!). I got a star in assembly and a big card with a picture from every child and spent the afternoon making dinosaur biscuits!
This was the best 'last day' I've had at a school and I'm so happy to be leaving as a qualified teacher ready for my own class in September!

all my cards and pressies

How cute is he?! Definitely a present I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment