Monday 1 August 2011

Listography- Top 5 Kids Movies

As a lover of kids movies for nostalgia and general feel-good factor this listography is easy!

1. Toy Story 1/2/3
Ok, so I cheated and grouped all 3 movies together but they are amazing! Although I don't think Toy Story 3 really counts as a 'kids movie' as part of the generation who adored the first one, the second and third were made for us!

2. Monsters Inc.
Another movie I loved in late childhood/ teenage-hood. Boo is so cute.

3. Cinderella

My all-time favourite movie as a child, a Disney classic. I used to watch it daily and even wore my mum's wedding dress to a fancy dress day at school as the fairy godmother.

4. Finding Nemo
Dory is the funniest character ever written! 'Yes I'm a natural blue'

5. Beauty and the Beast
Another Disney classic I loved as a child. Who doesn't love a talking teapot, candlestick and clock and the very strange Gaston!

Oh I would love to replace my Disney videos with the new DVDs if they weren't so expensive.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely list and you're right - Dory is pure class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Toy Story is going to be a running theme this week. So good for adults and children

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Disney VHS collection from the 90's is looking pretty sad... I've been meaning to upgrade to DVD's for years, but you're right, when I think about the number of Disney classics I'd need to buy, it's just too expensive! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em all. Toy Story would have been in mine but I figured everyone else would have had it in theirs!! Too many to choose from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Monsters inc. Love that film.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list & Dory is one of my fav characters of all time, but then again one of my nicknames is Dory... read into that as you will

    ReplyDelete