Monday 21 March 2011

5 things I'd like to be when I grow up

This weeks listography is 5 things I'd like to be when I grow up.


1. Cupcakery owner- Recently I can't stop thinking about how awesome it would be to own a cute little English teashop with a selection of cakes made by me that people find delicious! I love visiting little teashops and also love baking so I'd love to be successful at doing it myself, I'd like to think I could be with practice. Second best would be running a cake business from home, someone I went to school with does that now and I'm so jealous, If only I had the time...




2. Primary School Teacher- It's probably a good job due to the degree I'm doing! I'm not sure how much I actually like my course sometimes but I definitely cannot wait to graduate and have my own little class to experiment with. I'm determined to make the curriculum fun!


3. Successful food blog writer/ cookery book writer/ television chef-
I'd love to be famous for cooking. I think my meals are an 'acquired taste' and not particularly difficult. I certainly don't know much about the 'science' of cooking and have no particular skill but I think it's the sort of thing I could persevere with.


4. Photographer- I love obscure photography, I'd be the wedding photographer taking pictures of the food, people's expressions and interesting items of clothing and ignoring all the posed pictures! Let me loose with a snazzy SLR and I think creativity would strike.


smile. by ~cucumber-love. 45 Gorgeous Smiley Fingers Photographs photography


5. Gadget Show presenter- It looks so much fun! I'd get to travel all around the world, do lots of silly things and hopefully get lots of free gadgets.


2 comments:

  1. Raspberry on the head (or finger) is a great look. I want to see a gadget show presented by that guy! Ah, to be a cookbook writer/photographer...er, food sampler, wouldn't that be the life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really would be amazing, although fattening I'm sure... :)

    ReplyDelete