Sunday 10 April 2011

Laminated List

This week's Listography is awesome because it's related to Friends, I love the show So Much!
So here is my laminated 'people I can sleep with if the opportunity arises' list.


Adam Levine-Lead singer of Maroon 5. Oh Yes. (excuse the inappropriate image but come on!)





Jude Law- in his sexy glasses in 'The Holiday'.





Hugh Grant- I think it's the accent. Maybe in his younger days though!





Ben Feldman- After watching the Hilary Duff film 'The Perfect Man' I think he's pretty cute.





Milo Ventimiglia- Jess from Gilmore Girls, he plays a bad boy!









Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Jesus what are you trying to do to me with that first picture! Had to scroll quickly past so DH didn't see - BUT IT JUST KEPT COMING!
    Always hated Maroon 5 but may have to go back for another look later just to make sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I'm the same as Kate - I had to scroll down that first picture and wasn't quite sure what I was going to see.

    I do like Milo BUT have you ever noticed his dodgy mouth? When someone pointed it out to me it did put me off him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like the little smirk :)
    Sorry about the picture, couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I thought the first picture was going to bare all, it doesn't leave much to the imagination! nice work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM, tattoos - what is wrong with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam Levine is just so filthy looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh jude Law...He could have been my nunber 6 if we were allowed 6! Yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nearly used that image of Adam but thought it was too risky, good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol he was naked, jude was yummy in that film

    ReplyDelete
  10. MMM - so nice choices that I hadn't considered but could latch on to the end - Like Jude and Adams headless torso (blush);D Shah. X

    ReplyDelete