Saturday 29 November 2014

My Christmas Tree

I don't know about anyone else but I'm feeling very festive already this year! I'm eating Christmas Tree shaped crumpets and Stollen bites with my Christmas Spice candle lit. I couldn't resist getting myself a Christmas tree and putting it up. It's actually pretty exciting because It's my first proper Christmas tree in my own flat. I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite finds.



I got the tree and lights from B&Q after much deliberation,



I also got these two 'origami' decorations which I thought were a little bit different. This little santa and snowman are from B&Q too.



Another two of my favourites are these two from Sainsbury's.




Finally, these three are from the range. I like the matte white ceramic of the tree and the snowflake and just thought the heart was adorable.

As you can see I went with a white theme, it wasn't intended but it just happened to be that all the decorations that stood out to me that were a little bit different happened to be white. I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I will of course add to it over the next few years.




No comments:

Post a Comment