Sunday 17 July 2011

Abandonment

 Firstly, Sorry for abandoning blogging for over a week.
As I write this I'm suffering from a cold and sneezing an annoying amount of times  :(
Anyway, So what have I been doing? Well, actually, I've been too busy having fun to blog!
Working has kept me busy and exhausted at the weekends but the weekdays have been fun. On Tuesday me and the boyfriend took a spontaneous trip to the canal junction at Norbury for a walk and stopped at a nice restaurant on the way back. I did however, fail to photograph my delicious Salmon, Leek and Mushrooms but did capture the restaurant's unique take on 'gnocchi' as 'fried potatoes'!
After stumbling upon goodtastephotography.com I have decided that food photography is for me and I must photograph my plate more. To do this my thoughts turn to...
when I should probably think about fixing this...



















Anyway, back to what I've been up to (and eating!)



Gnocchi?




































Wednesday was spent having a late lunch with friends at 'spoons then spending the afternoon with Ivy's delightful little brother and sister.
On Thursday me and the boyfriend went on a day trip to Bridgnorth, somewhere I've never been, and it was lovely in the sun.
I was amazed by the little cliff bus that we took to get from 'low town' to 'high  town'.


Gin&Teacups- a little cafe at the back of a shop


The castle ruins


























Then I spent Friday shopping with my mum and bought this beauty in the sale!
























This summer is turning out to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment