Saturday 2 July 2011

Sun is Shining

Since I've been off the last two weeks I've been doing lots of fun things to keep myself occupied. Each day I have written down either what I have done or a simple highlight of the day. This was my week-


Monday 27th- I went to Shrewsbury with Mum and Dad, we ate in a new restaurant and I had Aubergine bake, yummy!
Tuesday 28th- Went to the boyfriend's and spent some time in the garden then baked scones.


Wednesday 29th- Baked some cupcakes for a friend- hot dogs and burgers as requested! I ended up making them out of marzipan but had difficulty with the food colouring. I was pleased with how they turned out after the tasty prototype looked a bit 'amateur'! Then the boyfriend came over and I cooked roasted veg and hallouimi for everyone.
the prototypes!

 Thursday 30th- Took the spare cupcakes (decorated like roses) to a picnic with Ivy and Lol and we sat in the sun by the canal and had a good old catch up. I was then called into work last minute and finished my training and earned £10 in tips!
Friday 1st- Went to Trentham Gardens with Mum and Dad where I had a lovely ice cream and we found some nice big mugs for tea. Later on I convinced the boyfriend and we had chippy chips for tea.

Spots for the girls....

Stripes for the boys!
And today we're heading to another garden centre for afternoon tea and a mooch then tomorrow I'll be packing for our trip to York on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment