Monday 1 August 2011

Too Busy having FUN!

Again, I apologise for my absence. I have literally been too busy to blog and even to eat proper meals.
Here is the highlights of what I have been up to. Also, apologies for the overload of posts today (Yes I did write 3 posts at once)!


19th July- Got the train to Birmingham with my Uni flatmate to visit someone on our course for a night out at Subway City. Had fun dancing at the 90's night and playing on Mario Kart on the Playstation 1.


20th July- After staying at said friend's house we had a delicious meal at Frankie&Benny's before getting the train home. Mmm blue cheese pizza.


22nd July- Got my 55litre backpack for Italy and it's purple!


23rd July- Went to see the new Harry Potter movie with Dad and very much enjoyed it. Then went to see Bizzle at EmmaonWheels' house where we created a very strange Sims 3 family (more about that on Bizzle's blog)!


26th July- Went to Alton Towers with the boys next door (as part of being paid to babysit) and the boyfriend. Had a brilliant (/tiring) day and managed to go on 'The Big Five'- Oblivion, Thirteen (twice), Rita, Air and Nemesis (twice). The 10 year old very much enjoyed his first roller coaster experience and we heard all about his favourite parts of the day!


27th July- Babysitting again, went to Nantwich show and enjoyed a free buffet lunch alongside Gino DeCampo and James Martin! We also saw some strange looking chickens and pigeons...




28th July- Made some delicious cherry, strawberry and blueberry smoothies and went swimming with Ivy.


29th July- Had a productive shopping trip with the boyfriend for shorts, pyjamas, a sun hat, some trainers and bug spray! Then went for a another meal at the restaurant with the strange Gnocchi because I was craving the delicious Salmon.


30th July- went to Nantwich with the parents and bought some vegetarian black pudding, posh chocolate and delicious brownies from the market, along with this guy.....

I enjoyed melting him!


This went along with working at weekends and relaxing. I also found this plant that I really like in the Boyfriend's garden.


Anyone know what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment