Thursday 4 September 2014

Summer Lovin' #6

Some highlights of the last week and a half-ish of my holiday.

-some nice reading and TV days, I got a little obsessed with Catfish:the TV show

-I've loved having a friend who's moved in on my road and also lives alone so it's been nice to have people to watch TV with and cook with sometimes.

- a night out with the girls, reliving those student nights.

- I've been enjoying tea and cake with friends, it's especially tasty when it's free from John Lewis!

- a trip home to my parents with comfort food (sausage and mash and apple crumble and custard) and a walk through the fields and a rural church.

-a trip to Ikea to imagine my perfect kitchen and bathroom of the future.

- feeling very lucky to have a great friend who sent me a supportive message and gift.

I have to say I've really enjoyed making the most of this summer, and blogging it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment