Saturday 18 October 2014

The Autumn Tag

Image source
As I'm loving Autumn this year I thought I'd give the Autumn Tag a go.

1) Favourite seasonal drink from a coffee shop?
As I don't drink coffee I go for the seasonal hot chocolates, I like the Costa Black Forest hot chocolate and any Hazelnut hot chocolate. This year I'm looking forward to trying the Salted Caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks.

2) Accessories- Scarves, Boots or Gloves?
I never pull the gloves out intil it's snowing really but I love wearing boots all Autumn and Winter. I also love wrapping up in a scarf so I couldn't choose really.

3) Favourite music in Autumn?
My music choices don't really change by season but Bastille is great for those cosy nights in and nearer Christmas I love Kelly Clarkson's christmas album and Micheal Buble's.

4) Favourite scent of Autumn?
Well again, I stick to my Benefit Carmella perfume all year but the scents I do use more moisturisers/ shower products in the colder months so I tend to smell like Lush Snow Fairy or Cocoa Butter moisturiser.

5)Candles- Favourite scents?
My favourite is always vanilla but I also love christmas spice candles. My current favourite is a Homesense Grapefruit and Champagne jar candle, doesn't sound Autumny but it's great on a cosy evening.

6) What do you love most about Autumn? 
If you hadn't guessed already, Cosy nights in with a blanket, pyjamas, the heating on and candles and lamps lit. It feels even better to be in watching TV when it's raining outside.

7) Favourite Make Up look?
Not much changes for me apart from going for a darker lip and the occasional smokey eye.

8) What are you most looking forward to about Autumn?
Going out and about and putting on my boots, a coat and scarf and picking up one of those seasonal hot chocolates. I love being out in the cold and coming into the warmth for hot drinks and a warm meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment