Monday 19 December 2011

Festive Times

I've been having a lovely time recently! I've been home from uni a week now, I have worked a lot but have been really enjoying my job and catching up with everyone.


I went to a Birthday party on Thursday at work and went next door to play with the boys on the Wii (can't call it babysitting anymore!) on Friday.


I was off this weekend and went to pick out a Christmas tree in the snow with my Dad, then I decorated it with old and new decorations. All alongside Micheal Bublé!




My favourite decoration, rather oddly, is a gold chair!
Yesterday my Dad died my hair for me (he's a perfectionist so does it well!). I went for a brighter red than last time and I love it! 

Last night was the staff Christmas party at work so I curled my new hair and we went tenpin bowling. It was good fun, although I went downhill after winning my first game I came third in the next two. After our chicken, fries and burger platter we went back to the pub for free drinks and exchanged secret santa presents.
Everyone opened theirs one by one and had to guess who it was from. I got a perfume set from someone that I actually only met yesterday for the first time! There was some really funny presents and lots of alcohol presents!

This is the present I got for my secret Santa, Socks, Chocolate and Hot Chocolate, she loved it!
Another busy week this week leading up to christmas, I'm working a lot including christmas eve. Tomorrow I'm going with friends to Birmingham Christmas market and for some last minute christmas shopping, on Wendnesday I have a baking date with Ivy to attempt to make some christmas goodies.
I've been drinking lots of these in the cold weather.

How kind are they to us? We have a new PURPLE dress for work, i love it!
I hope everyone else is having a lovely build up to their Christmas. I'm very excited for another family Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment