Sunday 11 December 2011

Home Sweet Home

After the most hectic end of term Ever I have arrived home! After starting placement and having tonsillitis I got more ill and ended up coming home for a few days for some TLC. But then it was back to uni for the last week of school, two assignments and an exam. Illness and stress meant I was counting down the days to come home more than ever.



On Friday (when it was all over) me and the housemates cooked our house Christmas dinner which was delicious!


Then exchanged our secret santa presents and I got a lovely Cath Kidston journal and a Starbucks Christmas mug. We spent the rest of the night playing the 'Gender Wars' game that I got for my secret santa.

Oh and my inhaler, due to a laughter induced coughing fit!

I spent yesterday morning packing and cleaning then drove back to a lovely warm house. After a few hours I was off for my first shift at work since August which was strange. Lots of new people had started but I instantly felt welcomed again and was invited to the Christmas party. I found out my shifts for the next few weeks and they're perfect, not too many, not too little and only working Christmas eve, holiday-wise.

Today I'm having a relaxing day, the first day in a while where I haven't had something to do. I have all my Christmas presents bought and most wrapped so I'm getting excited and can start planning time seeing friends over the break from uni.

It feels so good to be home and to have made it through the first term of 3rd year!



No comments:

Post a Comment