Saturday 31 December 2011

Got the lurgy (yet again)

So I've been moaning for a while about various illnesses and although people wouldn't believe it I've actually been I'll for two months now. I had tonsillitis then a chesty cough then a stomach bug and now a cold, chesty cough and tonsillitis again, woo! Now I do my best to ignore it but as you can imagine, it's kind of boring now.
It's rather unusual to be ill at Christmas AND new year with two different things. Anyway, I have had a good festive season despite it all, involving a lot of time spent on the sofa.
My intention for new year is to see how little I can get ill, I'm not usually one for resolutions but this seems like a good idea.
So as I get back to my normal eating habits and lay feverishly on the sofa, I'll hope for the best.
Happy 2012 everyone, I hope it's a good year for everyone.

And yes, my iPhone is amazing!

My lovely Christmas presents, oh and I also got 3 scarves!

My new fluffy friend

No comments:

Post a Comment