Saturday 4 February 2012

Woop!

Last weekend of hard graft this year as I prepare for my last week of teaching placement.

The paperwork sucks but I'm loving teaching in school, although my lessons have their ups and downs. Thursday is the day of reckoning when I have my final observation then the meeting that decides my overall grade. It's going pretty well to be honest so I should be ok.

Went to Pizza Express last night for a lovely chickeny pizza. Had a mini dessert with tea, it was semi- freddo gelato (semi-frozen ice cream) with nougat and marsala wine- yummy!

I just popped into town to buy some goodies for the package I will be sending to Ivy for valentine's day. I'm so excited to see her open it (over a video call!) because I know she will love it. I would tell you what it contains but she could be reading so I can't,  sorry!

Right, back to the lesson plans!
I hope everyone else is loving the highs of life, even through the lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment