Saturday 18 February 2012

Listography- 5 Favourite Mugs

This week's listography is fantastic! I had to pick my 5 favourite mugs, I hesitated at first because I have two sets of mugs at uni and at home but by looking at some of the photos I already I had I managed to combine the two. Kate said we should add when we used these mugs and for what beverage, I must reveal that these mugs are all used for tea at anytime of the day with the occasional hot chocolate treat.


My ultimate favourite, a Starbucks christmas mug that cannot be limited to Christmas!


My BIG mug, for when I need a lot of tea!
This mug belongs to my housemate and is almost too heavy to carry because it is sooo huge. I steal it sometimes, during assignment writing in particular. I think it must hold at least 3 cups of tea!



A normal sized mug to remind me to be happy. An old gift from a friend.
Another massive mug! Saves getting up to make another cuppa you see.




2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous! I thought the last one looked dinky but clearly photos can be deceiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!
    I have that Starbucks mug too:) its quite big!

    ReplyDelete