Friday 18 May 2012

Looking forward to...

I've reached over 10,000 page views!

Anyway, to update you on what i've been doing- I've finished my third year of uni! I handed my last assignment in on Wednesday so now I'm free!

I took a trip to a local cafe on Sunday to break up the assignment writing and had a delicious chicken tikka baguette with Dandelion and Burdock.


I also made delicious brownies (even if I do say so myself!) .

After handing the assignment in some friends were having a 'end of uni' BBQ as most of them are finishing, so that was lovely and the sun came out for us.
Then I went shopping to celebrate and spent lots on summer clothes including shorts and a bikini, so I'm getting excited for summer.

Something I'm excited about is me and a couple of friends have been thinking about going to Disneyland Paris in September so that's a very exciting thought.


Today I baked chocolate brownies and experimented with adding sprinkles before cooking, they worked out quite well. They're for a friend who is coming to visit me tomorrow so that'll be lovely.
Also, I go to London on Sunday for a couple of days of training at the National Gallery then continuing from Wednesday at Nottingham castle. I'm exciting to explore London with the girls and we plan on visiting the ice bar so that should be fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment