Friday 11 May 2012

Nails and hair

Feeling lovely right now! I had my nails done this morning at a local salon, I went for blue and glitter tips and the new Gelish polish. How it works is after every coat I put my nails under a uv light for about a minute then they are instantly dry. I had lots of layers so the glitter didn't feel rough and I love how they look! They should last for 3 weeks too, thanks to H for the voucher.
The perfect hand
The 'not so perfect but still lovely' hand!

I then went to have my hair done and had quite a but chopped off and my fringe put back in. It looks lovely and has that soft feeling you get when it's been done at the hairdressers.


So I'm feeling pampered and ready to go out for my housemates birthday. Recycling the decorations from my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment