Tuesday 27 May 2014

'Enjoy the Little Things'

I know, it's been a long time! The last year,my first year of teaching, has really not gone to plan but things are on the up and more than ever it is important to 'Enjoy the little things'.
 
 
 
The first thing I've found is it's important to have reminders that it will all work out and that life is good, like this beautiful cushion. The second is to make time with friends and loved ones, whether its a Sunday chocolate twist, a drink at the pub with my Dad (mine's a Southern Comfort, lime and lemonade) or a full on afternoon tea- yum!
 

 



 



 
I also treated myself to a much-needed couple of days away at Easter to Barcelona which was amazing, the perfect mix of sunshine, sand, sangria and sights.
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment