Saturday 31 May 2014

Blogs to follow

Whilst taking my prolonged blogging break I never stopped reading blogs, I thought I'd share a few that I have loved reading regularly.

-Becky Bedbug
Becky not only inspires me as a great teacher (with an amazing work/life balance) but I also love reading her original and interesting posts. I look forward most of all to her FF (follow friday) posts and the re-occurance of dinosaurs! I also love her 365 photo updates, her 1001 list updates (as a fellow 1001 list-er) and her 'day in the life' posts.


-Vivianna Does Makeup
I love reading Anna's blog and watching her youtube channel and watching my beauty wishlist grow! I particularly like it when she features new products from well known brands.



-Eat Play Shop Love
I love reading Charlie's blog especially for the food posts, who doesn't love seeing foodie pics? Charlie posts about a great mix of high end and budget beauty products and also has the odd great travel post. She has the perfect mix of beauty and lifestyle posts that I aspire to have.


-milk bubble tea
There are four things that make this blog amazing-
1. The beautiful photography
2. The home decor posts are so lovely
3. The most delicious looking recipes ever
4. Oscar. You just have to go and check him out. Cutest thing ever!


-Hello October
I love reading the Hello October blog and watching her youtube channel. The photography is beautiful and I love her write ups of her weekend days out.


1 comment:

  1. I love posts like this, I always discover new blogs to read. I only follow one of the above at the moment so I'll definitely be checking out the others.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete