Friday 25 July 2014

Home/Ikea Haul

This weekend me and my parents took a trip to Ikea. As it always takes us ages to look around so we don't miss anything, we stopped for a drink a couple of hours in. While in the cafe we sat by the window and watched the craziest storm ever. Then the lights went out. They came back on very quickly but we were then evacuated. The storm thankfully was passing then so we checked out the other shops on the retail park.

From next home sale I got this canvas for £6.


An hour and a half later we got back into Ikea and I was very pleased to purchase the bits and bobs that I'd put in the basket!



I fell in love with these glasses and they were only 50p each!


I also loved these plates, I didn't love the larger plate or bowls as much as the design was different but I got two of these side plates for £3 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment