Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer Goals

Schools out for summer!

As I finish for the summer after a very stressful year I'd really like to make the most of if! I'd like to set myself a challenge this summer to take a picture or write a note about something good I've done each day and document it on this blog. I also have a few things in mind that I'd like to do-

1. Exercise more- I'd like to do more walking, swimming and yoga.

3. Bake and cook lots- although I've always baked I'd like to try and make some news things and cook proper meals all the time. 

4. Sort and deep clean the flat- not very fun but it will be good to be de-cluttered and will make me feel better.

5. Spend some time away- I'm not going on holiday this year but I do have a weekend away and a trip to London planned. 

6. Spend lots of time with family and friends- that's a given!

7. Have lots of tea parties with my leaving presents from work.



I will post weekly 'summer lovin' posts and hopefully have something to report each day. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan to me - tea parties in the sunshine sound fab!
    x

    ReplyDelete