Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer Lovin' #1


As promised, here is my first of 6 posts to document my summer holidays. This week was shorter due to only finishing work on Tuesday but I still made the most of it.

Wednesday- I went shopping and treated myself to an M&S falafel salad and a Dior bb creme. Then had a Domino's night in with the girls watching the Commonwealth games opening ceremony.

Thursday- Spent the day baking Oreo cupcakes (but made time for an ice cream) then went to a colleague's BBQ which was lovely.

Friday- I traveled to my parent's house and iced a cake my mum had baked, then spent the evening watching a boys movie with my Dad.

Saturday- Took my mum shopping and got two dresses then went to the pub with my parents for a few drinks and watched my friend on the open mic night (there was also a rainbow).

Sunday- went food shopping with my Mum today and got some posh puds in pastel ramekins then traveled back to the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment