Tuesday 22 November 2011

Listography- Top 5 Gadgets

This is a good topic for me :)

1. Laptop- of course! I seriously could not live without the internet or my laptop, for work, for play and everything else.


2. Smart Phone - namely the iPhone, my most wanted gadget.

3. Digital Camera- I love experimenting with photography and capturing moments that I do not want to forget.
source
4. Straighteners- a need for me! Without them I would be unhappy, unfortunately.
5.Microwave- I've been very lazy recently and very appreciative of dinner that can be cooked in 5 minutes. Unfortunately, the microwave cake didn't turn out too well so I think an oven would be a close 6th place. Oh and a kettle.....
a pizza microwave? yes please!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God. That microwave looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete