Saturday 3 March 2012

Listography- 5 photos that sum up my week



Unfortunately this wasn't my average week as I am poorly (as stated in previous post) so this week was self indulgent and rather repetitive.

Firstly, a lot of time spent in bed, a free DVD every night from Blockbuster and lots of chocolate....
and ice cream.
Average contents of my bedside table- medication and tea.
On a venture out into the outside world I went to starbucks with a friend for tea and a muffin (and water- to keep the fluids up).

Highlight of the week- friends came round last night to play 'Game of Life'. I was destined to not have children by missing every space on the board so this is a picture of my lonely car- at least I have a husband!

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! Sorry you're so poorly. No. 5 made me giggle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very hungry after looking at these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the most perfect week imaginable - when can I be poorly please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I am poorly now. I am not surprising with the week I've had! might get some icecream to make myself feel better x

    ReplyDelete