Sunday 1 June 2014

Week Recap

This week I had a week off work and I made the most of it! Here's what I got up to-

Wednesday- Me and a Friend went on a rainy road trip to the seaside. We stopped at Ingoldmells first.


Then Skegness which was still rainy but we had fish and chips and took our broken 2p machine record up to 4!


On the way home we checked out Lincoln cathedral and the lovely hilly backstreets.


On Thursday me and my uni friends took a trip up to Birmingham to visit another friend and had a night out in Popworld. I wore my new dress from Apricot at Outfit.



Saturday- I had a much needed hair cut, I got it chopped short and layered.


I also picked up my FREE coffee and cake from John Lewis with my club card. yum yum.



2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Lovely haircut, you really suit it a little shorter :) (You look equally as pretty with it long though! :P)
    I've actually seen a few different people talk about Lincoln recently, maybe we should add it to our 'to visit' list :)

    Best wishes, Danielle
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    PS. I love that fireplace too by the way....I'm not weird I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. Yes Lincoln is definitely on my list to go back to to see it all.

    The fireplace is actually at my friends! Xx

    ReplyDelete