Sunday 17 August 2014

Summer Lovin' #4



Although I've had busy days this week I've had lots of time to relax. I have been getting bored but I shouldn't complain.

Sunday- on Sunday me and friend went to Rugby to visit my old housemate and his very pregnant girlfriend. We took a gift and I could resist a cute little pink dress. Then we left them to it and got a yummy roast in a little pub.

Monday- I had a lazy day but went out for a walk to see the flooded river. I then went round to a friends for a movie night, we watched 'white house down'.

Tuesday- I went into town and got myself a new pair of jeans and some hair dye. I also had an iced mocha as I'm trying to get into coffee. Then I drove back to my parents to surprise my Dad for his birthday. I think he liked it, we had presents and cake after tea.

Wednesday- I got the train to West Bromwich to visit a friend, she showed me her place and where she works. Then we went to Merry Hill and did some shopping and stopped for a Krispy Kreme. We went to a pub for tea before I got the train home.

Thursday- I drove home from my parents while they were at work. When I got back I dyed my hair. I used casting creme gloss in the shade 'chilli chocolate'. I wanted to go red again but my hair to also be darker. It was less messy than when I've previously dyed my hair and I'm really pleased with the result. I also cooked a courgette tart. 

Before and After!

Friday- another lazy day but I got washing done and cleaned all my make up brushes. I made a yummy homemade coleslaw to go with the courgette tart from yesterday and took a walk to Asda.

Saturday- chilled all day but walked to the library. Then went round to a friends who had just moved in on my road (yay!) and we had a takeaway and watched a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment