Saturday 12 November 2011

Happy :)

Today I feel Happy. This is unusual as I have just woken up after a night out, however, it was a brilliant night out with all my best primary ed friends!
Also, it is Saturday, It is my first proper weekend at uni for a while and that feels good. I feel free, I had nothing to get up for, work to do but nothing major to panic about and I can do what I like with my day.
I have been feeling ill the last few days after the Doctor told me that I am ill (long story) but i'm on my way to recovery.
I also had a fantastic night on Tuesday (dressed as a beast) for another 21st but didn't feel quite so relieved when I had to get up for uni on Wednesday.

Plans for the weekend:
-Bit of work
-Chill
-Gym
-Avoid going to the City because it WILL result in......
and   
should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment