Sunday 6 November 2011

Reading week? They should call it Eating Week

So this week has been my reading week for uni and I've had a lovely time out and about and have done lots of eating out, namely-
Wetherspoons
Chiquitos
Fish and Chips
Frankie & Benny's
Ben & Jerry's
Curry night
& Las Iguanas!

Anyway, other than eating I went to visit my good friend Bizzle last weekend because it'd just been her 21st Birthday. We had an awesome (slighty halloween-y) night out and went on a ghost walk. She lives in Lancaster which I'd never been to before and is very nice.



Halloween-y goodies in a cookie shop

Then I stayed in Preston with my Grandma until Wednesday and I got spoilt. We went to Southport where I won a nail varnish on the pier and did some browsy home shopping.

Then I headed back to my uni house and got on with the work I had to do and was very productive. Also, since I've been back I've bought two fancy dress costumes for this week (photo's to follow, maybe), been to the gym and been to a firework display.
I love wrapping up warm for Bonfire Night and watching the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment