Saturday 12 November 2011

Quizzalicious

Play along please :)


Be Rich or Famous? Rich, I like things, not paparazzi.


Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing make up collection? Shoes. Much more noticeable, plus you can see them without looking in the mirror.



Be able to Sing or be able to Dance? Sing. Because dancing stupidly like an idiot is too fun, singing badly isn't fun for anyone else.


Receive a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates? Flowers. I buy myself enough chocolate.
Go without Brushing your teeth for a year or go without Washing your hair for a year? Ew...Neither. Unless I decided to get dreadlocks.


Drink Coffee or Tea? Tea. Of course.

Converse or Stillettos? Converse. I wish I could wear heels because they're sexy.

Be a fairy or a mermaid? Tough one...a fairy I think.

Have your dream House or your dream Car? House. Because then I can decorate it.

Ask or Answer? Answer. I like talking about myself a bit too much...

Laugh or smile? Laugh, it's so refreshing.

Dear Friends *insert favourite TV program*,
I love you,
Love, me.


Would you rather skip Christmas or skip your Birthday? Christmas. I love the family times at Christmas but birthdays are more personal.

See a movie at the cinema or at home? at home. more cuddly :)
Spend or save? Spend! It feels so good.

Have a picnic at the park or on the beach? At the Park. No one wants to eat sand, the smell of the grass reminds me of good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment