Sunday 13 November 2011

Listography- Randoms

I intended to do a 'HAPPY 100th POST!!!' but since I missed it, Happy 102nd Post!


Anyway, this week's listography is- Top 5 Randoms.


The random things that I love are-


1. The sound of the rain, under my umbrella and on the window at night. And when I'm really in the mood I love the feel of the rain and I just want to dance outside and get soaked, but only sometimes.
Raindrops and Umbrella - Liege, Liege
source
2. I love the smell of Christmas, my house smells like Christmas every time I go home through the uni year. I think the best way to describe it is spice, nature and warmth.
source
3. Having a mental list of everything I need/want to do when I get on the computer. After checking facebook, blogger and my emails and searching whatever else I feel very satisfied.


4. I get so excited when I wake up on a day when I have no plans whatsoever. When I have no where to go and  no work to do, the possibilities are endless (even if I have already slept for half the day)!


5. Seeing a sad baby out and about on the street or the bus and trying to make it laugh by pulling faces. I get this from my dad, he is much more successful because all babies see are his big black glasses. However, I have fun trying!


source

3 comments:

  1. love the baby on the bus one. What a wonderful thing to do. you must be a very cheery person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of Christmas too - kind of a cinnamon, spice type of warmth.
    Love the pic of the baby at the end of your post, very cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of Christmas too... I've just bought a woody scented candle as my tree is artificial but I love the smell you get from a real tree and from log fires at this time of year. I've got lots of lovely dried orange wreaths, scented candles, festive soap etc that comes out over the next month :-)

    ReplyDelete