Tuesday 17 April 2012

Back at University

So I'm back in my uni house for a few days of lectures before I head home again for a weekend of birthday celebrations which I'm very excited about!
I had a more sociable, busy time at home than usual because I was working and going out with the girls from work, who I've recently become closer too. I loved being busy and had a lovely time.

Coming back to my uni house was actually rather boring, it was the lack of TV that I noticed (mainly Big Bang Theory). It was nice to see my housemates and uni friends again but I needed to get used to having time to myself again to be productive and occupy myself, I found time for a bath!
Of course I am very very excited about my birthday so I have that to look forward to and a fun filled weekend planned which has made starting my final term a bit less stressful.

I'm also trying to be healthy (with the exception of this weekend of course) and so far , on day 2, It's going well. I feel better for it and am off for a swim tonight so hopefully I'll be all set for summer.

There was time for one huge farewell chocolate fudge cake to share with the girls before I left though! How big is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment