Saturday 28 April 2012

Continued birthday celebrations

So last time I updated you was to tell you about the celebrations leading up to my birthday.
My actual birthday was on Monday, I went to uni wearing all my new jewellery and using my new bag. On Monday evening me and 10 friends went to Bella Italia which was lovely, and then to Vodka Revs for a few drinks.
My housemates told me I'd have to wait until my party on Friday for my present but I did get a dinosaur painting set and a card.
I painted on Wednesday.

Last night was my official party night!
We decorated the living room and provided nibbles.

I started the night with cocktails, one of my presents from Mum and Dad.

Then people started to arrive and my friend had made a 'Big Bang Theory' drinking game by re-writing the rules to 'Ring of Fire'. If you already know the rules, they are basically the same but worded in a nerdy way!

After playing I was given my presents-
Some sweeties and a birdcage candle holder with a duck shaped candle! A Disney Wonder room diffuser which is the same scent as my Dumbo teddy. The mini suitcase contains photos and lots of envelopes with letters from all my friends wishing me a happy birthday, a lovely thing to keep.

We then went to the SU and I had an amazing time dancing and I think all of my friends did too.
I woke up with a happy hangover today and can avoid the post birthday blues with sweeties, vouchers and birthday money to continue the spoiling!

All in all- The best 21st I could have wished for from my lovely friends and family!





No comments:

Post a Comment