Wednesday 11 April 2012

My week

So to update you on this week, I went to Manchester on Thursday and met with four friends (two of which I hadn't seen in a long time). It was a lovely day, first stop was Las Iguanas for lunch and a much needed catch up. We then looked around the shops which was fun and got me excited about the prospect of Birthday money and summer. I didn't buy much but it was lovely to see everyone.

On Friday I then went shopping again on the search for something to wear for my Birthday night out, it resulted in me buying three tops, one with butterflies, one with birds and one with feathers on (the current theme in the shops).

After working at the weekend I went out with the girls from work on Sunday. We briefly went to a nearby Jazz festival but decided desserts from Pizza Hut, wine and Titanic were a better idea.
We spent the night playing with her lovely doggies and curling each other's hair, oh and creating funny videos on the just dance app.

Oh and I got an easter egg from a regular at work!


Grandma came to visit this weekend too, and although I was working it was lovely to see her. I made easter cakes....




No comments:

Post a Comment