Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wish List

The materialist in me would like to show you some lovely things that I would like.
Firstly, I was contemplating asking for the pendant on the left from Pandora for my birthday then I saw the other from Links of London (for a lot more money) and can't decide which I like more!
link
Links of London Effervescence Pearl Pendant
link
I've also found lots of lovely things via pinterest.com including these amazing nails.


source
I've been browsing modcloth.com who have some amazing accessories and  accessorize, I love these sunglasses.
Union Jack Flat Top Sunglasses

I do know that I'm lucky enough to have a vintage watch necklace like this for my Birthday, so i'm very excited about that!
clock pendant necklace
source
Lastly, just in case I win the lottery, I want to stay here- In Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment