Sunday 22 April 2012

Birthday Celebrations!

This post is a bit early because it is actually my birthday tomorrow but I celebrated it at home this weekend and let me tell you, I was SO spoilt!

On Friday me and mum went shopping and I picked out some presents and we had a nice lunch. Then I went to work (the pub) for some drinks with friends.


Yesterday we had a lazy 'Big Bang' day and then Grandma arrived and Mum presented me with this amazing cake....

....which was really tasty! Then we went for a gorgeous meal at a local pub and came home for pink champagne.
 Today I went shopping with Grandma to pick out presents and was spoilt, yet again, in Pandora.
We then came home and I opened more presents and  had a lovely tea party prepared by Mum with yet more cake. Here is just some of the awesome gifts I received.

The tea party!
Lovely cupcakes
All my presents. They were presented in gorgeous bird storage boxes. The biggest contained two cocktail glasses, a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Martini Asti and cocktail mixes. The medium contained a netbook (spoilt!). I also got a Kath Kidston mug and bracelet from one of Mum's friends, and a manicure voucher to use in my uni town from a neighbour (brilliant!). I think Mum's intention was to get me 21 presents but she got carried away!
The awesome £21 man from another of Mum's friends!
New editions to the Pandora on the left, the bird and teapot from Grandma and the flower charm from a  lovely friend.
The handbag I picked from Grandma and you can also see my 'Keep Calm You're 21' mug.
Gorgeous 'Liquid Silver' pendent from Grandma.
Benefit perfume, make up and make up bag I picked from Mum and Dad.
And this isn't even everything! I am also going to be in constant supply of Lush bath bombs for a while with my gift card and lots of other things I haven't mentioned.
I cannot thank my family enough (especially Mum for putting in all the effort with the food/cake) and I cannot believe how lucky I am. It's not even my Birthday yet, I'm going out for a meal tomorrow and a night out on Friday so I'll have to give you an update.
This has been the best weekend ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOD that cake looks amazing!! Happy birthday for tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete