Friday 8 April 2011

A Lovely Visit

My Boyfriend visited me at my uni house for a few days this week. I had made him a promise that I would cook him a meal of his choice. This was a valentine's day gesture that he had to redeem late.



I made Falafel burgers with Houmous, Salad and Curly Fries and it was delicious, followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding and custard (shop bought I'm afraid) .


Later that night, we decided to make bread with my house mate, she'd made it with the children on her placement and it had gone well so we used that recipe. I enjoyed making funny shapes like I had done as a child when my mum made bread. I made an S, a snowman, a bagel, a snail and an attempt a frog's face. The Pig my housemate made was my favourite. It was tasty too!



The next day we went for a baguette and cake in a lovely cafe then walked along the river in the sun. I'd never walked there before and we found a nice park, I always discover new things in the city when I have visitors.




No comments:

Post a Comment