Tuesday 5 April 2011

YAY Baking!

So it turns out when I gave my mum her choice of Mothers Day meals she chose Rocket and Olive salad, Garlic bread and homemade Vegetable Lasagne. Her choice of dessert was cheesecake brownies which we actually ate for afternoon tea.


This is the recipe I used and I have to say they tasted Amazing! I think I swirled the cheese in a little too much but you could still taste the yummyness.
Before cutting

Little pieces of heaven!
Next weekend I'll have a go at making extremely chocolatey cupcakes for my Grandma's brithday. I will make a first attempt at fancy piped icing with my piping bag, I need my practice because apparently I'm catering for our Royal Wedding garden party which is exciting!

1 comment:

  1. They look amazing! The marbled effect looks really good! I've seen some nice looking recipes here if you're interested: http://www.browneyedbaker.com/recipe-archives/

    ReplyDelete