Friday 15 April 2011

Nearly another year older....

So I'm home for Easter but the boyfriend is off back to Uni in Aberdeen on Sunday so I'm going with him until Friday. It's my birthday next Saturday and his next Wednesday so we're planning some joint celebrations before I return.


I've visited him in Aberdeen before and It's a very pretty place, I like all the old buildings! 




I went in November last time and we saw a fireworks display on the beach but as a beach lover, I really hope  I get to see it in the sun this time.


We went to this amazing Italian restaurant which was delicious, I will probably request we go here for a joint Birthday meal. http://www.lalombarda.co.uk/


We celebrated our birthday's last year at home. I went round to his house and this was my surprise....


He knows the way to my heart... Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment