Monday 16 May 2011

Listography-Products I couldn't live without

After working down a long list of products to the 5 essentials I had to consider how many could realistically be food products!


1. Chocolate- I seriously could not live without chocolate, I could eat plain biscuits and crisps for ever but I would miss chocolate. I crave chocolate when I eat cocoay things like Oreo cookies because they're not chocolatey enough!


2. Internet- Our electric was turned off today, I couldn't check facebook, blogger or my e-mail and couldn't google everything, I realised how addicted I am.


3. Teabags- So relaxing, I also crave the caffiene. I drink it to cool me down, to warm me up, to calm me down and to wake me up!


4. Make Up- I'd like to think I could live without it but it makes me feel so much better, plus I like experimenting with different looks on nights out. My next challenge is false eyelashes.


5. Bed- I love it! My favourite place ever, whether it's at home, at uni, on holiday or at the Boyfriend's- I love it, especially when the covers are nice and soft!



4 comments:

  1. Wow you are a serious choloholic! I love my bed too - any bed. Thanks for joining in and glad to see your internet is back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I'm sooooo with you on the tea & coffee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sensible list with everything I really need. Puts my 'trying to be grown up' list to shame! Great to meet you via Kate's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bed too, and tea and coffee!!

    ReplyDelete