Wednesday 11 May 2011

Listography- Bad Combinations

Cleaning/ Assignments
I am currently supposed to be writing an assignment and as well as kate's listography distracting me my landlord also told me we had a house viewing today and I had to clean it top to bottom. Even without being told to, I suddenly notice everything that has to be done when I should be doing something else.


Curly Hair/ Wind
I went to the park the other day with relatively small tight curls in my hair, I returned with a triangle.


Trying to be good/ Cake/ Biscuits/ Dorritos
Once I've opened the packet it's just bad news!


Swimming/ Bruises
After my bike ordeal a few weeks ago I'm still sporting some pretty large bruises on my legs, much to the amusement of my friends when I went swimming last week.


Giving CV's out/ Wrong number
I gave out about 20 CV's in my area then realised I had given the wrong phone number and didn't even give an e-mail address. I decided to avoid the embarrassment and stop looking for a part time job!



4 comments:

  1. I feel your triangular hair pain.

    But not today incidentally, as the hairdresser straightened it for me. P:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I think no. 5 is the best excuse ever for not looking for a job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what that person thought who kept getting people phoning and offering them an interview? :-) I also can easily finish off an entire packet of biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice way to think about it :) Actually, I wrote too many digits so it wouldn't ring. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete