Wednesday 18 May 2011

The right profession!

Today was the first day in my new placement school. It's only a short placement for 'theme week' but we went into today to find out our theme and year group.
Mine is Year 3/4 and Past and Present-Toys so if you have any ideas do let me know!
Anyway, the school is Awesome! Literally amazing, it was built a couple of years ago so they planned in all these spare rooms like nurture rooms, sensory room, library, one to one room, rainbow room .etc. and it is HUGE, they have so much space to play and so many resources like outdoor tunnels and a pond. There is two year groups for each class which I haven't experienced before so today I swapped between the two year 4 classes.
I love year 4! The kids were independent and chatty and the work was actually interesting! One child, however, said he wasn't going to tell me his name because I'm a stranger and might rob his house, along with random comments like 'hello, my paediatrician wants me to put on weight.' I had a lovely day and am rather excited, I cannot wait to have my own class, I like the older year groups so much more.
One day I'd like one of these...
Me to You Best Teacher Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment