Sunday 1 May 2011

Listography- Simple Pleasures

I like this week's Listography, nothing 'expensive or hard to achieve' just simple pleasures in life.


1. Snuggling up to watch a movie- with my housemates or my parents but best of all with my boyfriend :)
2. An unexpected peck on the lips.
3. A walk on the Beach- best in the sun but not necessary, I love the calmness of the sea and walking in the sand.
4. A cup of tea and a chocolatey biscuit or a nice piece of cake.
5. Getting nice post- letters and cards make my day.





Photobucket


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love real letter too! Good one. Thanks for joining in - hope you get at least one of those today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this is a really sweet list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real post!! That's such a good one. The only post I get these days are (depressing) bank statements... A proper letter would be awesome. Nice list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks fantastic. An email could never beat a real letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true! I only seem to get bank statements and bills. Nobody sends handwritten letters anymore.
    Also, That cake was amazing- Pear, Chocolate and Hazelnut cake.
    And I have the recipe- watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tea and Biscuits,

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    I agree with your list too - especially nice post! With handwriting!

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the one about letters; I LOVE getting real letters; emails are a bit tedious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list particularly real letters. Ooooh, and cake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real post! I LOVE them too. And nothing like a good cuppa :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real post that would make my day as well very rare thing nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete