Wednesday 5 October 2011

Back to Student Life

After the overdue Italian themed posts yesterday I can tell you what's going on with me.
I returned to uni last Tuesday and was very pleased with the house and my new room, it's pretty. Me and my housemates spent last week lazing and went out one night, did some shopping.etc.
Uni started this Monday so it was back to early starts and very busy buses driving past us in the mornings. After all the excitement the internet being installed yesterday, being slighty emotional about breaking up with my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago and my mood jumping from hyperactivity to tiredness- i got ill. Last night my voice disappeared and my glands swelled up to the size of golf balls and it hurt to swallow so I headed to bed.
Feeling a little better today but it was an excuse to eat soup and break the ice cream ban since Italy (for medicinal reasons, obviously!).
Sure I'll be fine in a few days, ice cream has healing qualities, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment