Friday 14 October 2011

Exciting Weekend Ahead

Today I went into a school to teach an Art lesson to year 1's, it was so funny to see how much chalk they got all over themselves! However I did make a huge mistake, I didn't bring enough black paper! So half the children had A3 paper and half had A4 when we cut some in half. Thankfully they didn't notice.

On Sunday it's my housmate's 21st Birthday so tonight it's Party Time! We've been on a wild goose chase this week to get people to sign a little book with a message and stick a photo in and we shall present that to her tonight with her other presents. We also got her a globe shaped sculpture made of sweeties (picture to follow later). Anyway the second huge mistake I made was I bought her a coffee cake for her birthday. I was sure she had told me she fancied it the other day but apparently I was wrong, she wanted carrot cake and has never heard of a coffee cake. Let's hope she likes it (or is drunk enough to not tell the difference)!

I'm heading back to her house tomorrow to go for a Mongolian meal with her and her family so that will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment