Tuesday 25 October 2011

GymTastic!

I had a lovely weekend at home, I got thoroughly spoilt! We had a bit of retail therapy, caught up on some useful things.
The highlight was a trip to our village pub which has just opened and the food was surprisingly very delicious, I had Chicken! Yes, chicken, on the bone! It was herb coated, with mushrooms, creamy sauce on cheesy risotto. Very enjoyable.
I also got sent home with lots of food and some printer cartridges, oh and a belly full of veggie sausage and mash and yummy apply crumble and custard.

Since I got back I was determined to get into this exercise malarkey so I went to Zumba yesterday. It was good fun, I felt a little silly but didn't mind because I was on my own.
Tonight I went to the gym and did my special routine that the induction man gave me which was...hard! Then I went swimming but that didn't last very long. My muscles are definitely exhausted at the moment. Anyway, off to the Pub quiz (to lose) wish us luck!
I'm booking in for Zumba tomorrow too :)

Feeling pretty proud of myself to be honest.

Lunge!

No comments:

Post a Comment