Sunday 9 October 2011

Update

Me and the housemates went to the Goose Fair on Friday night and had a crazy ride on the Waltzers which caused neck ache and we went on another ride which was quite possibly the scariest ride ever! It went upside down and round and round giving an amazing view of all the rides lit up but it seemed to go on forever. 

Yesterday, I found this website http://pinterest.com/ and it made me smile.
Then 6 of our friends came round and we had a lovely chat and played Articulate.

Today I went into town and bought this duvet cover....
 Jeff Banks Tunis Curtains - 66 x 72 Inch.
I'm trying to phase out all the baby pink in my uni room so it's more grown up and matches my room at home. I would like to buy some pretty cushions now and have my eye on this rug and matching cushion in Next.
Peacock Feather Rug
Tonight we're talking about going to some pubs and bars for cocktails which should be good. So that was my weekend, What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. i took a road trip, got kinda lost lol but was able to find my way back while driving through a beautiful country side. Attended a great conference, ate too much pizza and got a nice nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same bedsheets ;)

    ReplyDelete