Wednesday 19 October 2011

Optimistic

I've bitten the bullet and bought a gym membership.
It was pretty expensive compared to other gyms because it has a pool but it's only the local leisure centre. I know I don't have the motivation to just go to a gym but I intend to combine it with swimming which I love and try out some classes.
I would like to try Zumba, Aqua Zumba and maybe 'Funky Dancing'.
I have my Induction tomorrow which I'm a little worried about because I've never had one and will have to admit how low my fitness level really is.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited to go a few times a week and should be motivated by the money going out of my account! I'm not too optimistic, I've already frozen December and January because I'll be at home and then straight onto placement which is far too busy for the gym.
But for now: Fitness!

2 comments:

  1. As long as the person doing your induction isn't the same kind of weird middle-aged guy we had doing ours, you'll be fine! I was stronger than the others but the step-machine stamina test was my downfall, I have to admit. The dances classes sound like a fun idea but probably a step too far for my laziness. It'll definitely be worth it, hopefully we'll both be fit and muscular by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete