Sunday 8 June 2014

101 Things Update

I have 1001 days to complete the 101 things on my list which takes me to September 2015. Here's how it's going-

Completed-
-Send someone a surprise gift for no reason- I did this with my friend Leanne and she sent me one back!
-Pay someone a surprise visit- I surprised my Dad with good news when my Mum was away.
-Go Veggie for a month- I did this back in 2013, it was surprisingly easy as I used to be veggie.
-Buy a house decoration from Next- My chicken egg jar is my favourite.


-Make the perfect baked cheesecake- vanilla chocolate chip- yum!


-Have gel nails again- a friend bought the kit but if I'm honest it wasn't great for my nails.
-Swim 30 lengths in 30 minutes- I used to love swimming and got back into it in the summer. It only took me about 5 visits to complete this so I think I possibly needed a more challenging goal!
-Go Ice Skating- I fell dramatically.
-Give up chocolate for a month- I did this in January 2013, the first month of my list, and it was really difficult!
-Travel in 1st Class on a train- my Mum treated me to this one and we got a nice little snack pack.
-Go on holiday with friends- it was only one friend to Barcelona but it was great.
-Go speed dating- it was great fun!
-Eat the tomatoes on my plate/sandwich for a month- this was easy enough but I quickly went back to taking them off my sandwiches!
-Visit the beach- Inglemells and Skegness.



In progress-
-Make the perfect macaroons- I tried once but they weren't perfect!


-Rewatch 10 Disney classics- (3/10)
-Read 15 new books (3/15)
-Try 5 new fruits (2/5)
-Try 10 new foods (6/10)
-Have a plant that lives longer than 6 months- I planted some strawberry plants in April that are actually growing!


To do-
-Take my parents out to dinner to say thank you
-Go to Rome
-Walk into a bar and make a new friend
-See Kelly Clarkson again- come on Kelly come to the UK again!
-Do race for life
- Have a pedicure- my fear of people touching my feet is getting better
- Make mince pies
-Go strawberry picking
-Make someone a birthday cake
-Have a picnic
-Don't wear make up for a week (go out as normal)
-Host a dinner party
-Go to Brighton
-Go to Loch Fyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment