Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tried and Tested Pins

As you can probably tell from some of my recent posts, I'm a pinterest lover. Over the past year I've been very tempted by many recipes that I've pinned and I thought I'd share some tried and tested recipes.


link
 When I found the recipe for these healthy pancakes made with just banana and egg I had to try them out. The first time I made them they were yummy but I've made them since and found they are much nicer when made with a brown banana.

link
 In the summer I really got into making homemade pizzas and by putting grated courghette on them they stay really moist and yummy.


link
I showed this to my Mum for my birthday last year- It turned out really well! The only tricky patt was that the malteasers on the edges kept falling off so it would have been impossible to do it on the edges too!


link
 
I had a go at this yummy looking corghette tart but I added mozerella and pesto and took the squash out- it was lovely.

link
I really loved this avocado pasta, it was lovely. The only thing I would say is maybe to add more garlic to make it a little more strong tasting (I love garlic!).

link
I made these apple enchiladas with a friend but with the syrup we found them to just be too sweet, I think we added too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment